Here’s what has happened in the last week:
- Waterproofing was added to the new Shaker Drive addition walls
- Painting is underway in the sanctuary and should be complete soon
- Insulation has been added to the new entrance.
- The slab for the new Shaker Drive addition was poured
- Stone was laid along the new driveway
- A temporary door was added to the new entrance
- Work continues on the HVAC systems
Here’s what is scheduled to happen in the next week (or so):
- New lights will be installed in the sanctuary
Drywall will go up in the new entrance
- Hardie board will be installed on the exterior of the new entrance and on the exterior of Fellowship Hall
- The floor trusses for the new Shaker Drive addition will be installed
- Sheathing will be installed over the floor trusses
- The old windows on the parking lot side of Fellowship Hall will be removed
Keep checking back here each week for updates. If you have questions please feel free to reach out to Pastor Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.